Nigerian OAP, Yaw has lost some valuable properties as fire razed a portion of his home at an estate in Victoria Island, Lagos.
The fire is said to have to have started from an Air conditioner. Yaw who was reportedly on his way to work found out his air conditioner had started a fire.
Neighbours gathered with their fire extinguishers to help put out the fire but it had already entered his home and destroyed some properties.
Watch the video below;
View this post on Instagram
Valuables destroyed as fire razes OAP #Yaw’s house in Lagos . . A fire that started from an Air Conditioner, this morning, razed a portion of OAP Yaw’s house at an estate in V.I, Lagos. . . Yaw was on his way to work when he discovered that his air conditioner was on fire. . . However, before he could salvage the situation, the fire had already entered the house and destroyed some of his properties. Neighbors later trooped out with their fire extinguishers to help him put out the fire.