After the formal introduction he made about his new manager Emem on instagram
He shared pictures with her and captioned it:
“Formal introduction! Meet my manager @vzhun Welcome to the PClassic team�� ������������ Her contact details on my bio��#KingOfEmpire�� #CoolitDown #ForMyHead��♂”
Now in an interview, he just told his own side of the story of why Psquare is no more and his plans moving forward.
Mr P also fielded phone calls from fans who wished him well with his new journey.
He said that more important than the business side of things is the family, and singing together is breaking their relationship, which he doesn’t want.
He added that he’s done with doing business (i.e music) with his family.
Some other points he made:
- It’s not about us singing together that really matters because that’s what you guys know, but think about family
- This could be a blessing in disguise.
- I’m not trying to break the family or make anyone look bad. I don’t hate anybody and I’m not trying to make my brothers feel bad.
- I wish everybody the best. Everybody is doing well now, let’s just keep it that way.
- I came out to sing alone to show people I can sing because if I hadn’t done so people will keep thinking otherwise.
- My mother, if she was alive, would have said we should remain together but not do music (business) together.
- I’m doing my best to settle with my family but they (family) are not ready. However, for the business aspect, I’m done.